Everyone wants to get the best price for their gold. So that’s what we try to provide. We always give you a best-price offer from the moment you walk in to the store. We don’t play games. We don’t ask you how much you want for your gold and we don’t try to trick you. We don’t hide anything, we weigh the gold where you can see the scale. (it’s on the front counter) We get the gold price from a website you can visit anytime. There are no secrets. There’s nothing shady. It’s just a transaction. And we get you the best-price offer the first time. We’ll show you the best price on your gold and if you decide to sell, we give you money.
Here’s the format for a visit to the store.
1) We introduce ourselves and ask if you’ve been here before. (So we’ll know if we’ve explained it to you before.)
2) We walk you through the process of how gold is traded and what the best price is and what it’s worth.
3) We separate your gold and silver. The gold is further separated into piles of 10K, 14K 18K.
4) We weigh it on the scale that’s on the counter.
5) We do the math in front of you, show you how it all ties together and make you an offer.
6) We also tell you when a piece is better sold as jewelry rather than scrap.
7) We give you money.
And that’s it. We show you what we’re doing every step of the way, explain everything to you and don’t give you that creepy feeling by being secretive and shifty. Moms bring their kids to our store. Daughters bring their moms. It’s a nice place. It’s a friendly atmosphere. It’s the kind of place you’d have if you were the owner. You’re a nice person, and you would be doing business in a respectable way. And that’s what I’m doing. And that’s how you get the best price for your gold. You deal with someone who’s doing things the right way.